Le Fleur

Le Fleur

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little About Me and Le Fleur

I have some milk chocolate melting on the stove as I type this, so it may or may not be brief.  I'm Kimberly, an aspiring chocolatier/confectioner and business proprietor, but currently, the only business I run is a cottage industry.  My brand is called Le Fleur, and while it isn't quite an official business yet, I would like to build upon it.  In case it wasn't obvious, I focus my chocolate work on candy and I focus my candy work on chocolate. Specifically, I am most creative with flavored chocolate truffles because, honestly, plain chocolate is plain boring.

I made a decision to create at least six new original truffle recipes by the end of this year. My two fully-developed recipes at the beginning of the year were Maestretto a spicy hibiscus truffle and Soda Cracker, made with soda and crackers. This January I created Love Drunk, and berry-chmpagne mix and I plan to start working on one or two more very soon.

But yeah, I'll be using this blog I guess just to keep people posted about what's going on with me, what to expect, and about new flavors and promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment